Email marketing is not only about sending organized paragraphs to prospects and customers, thereâ€™s more to it since you need to establish a personal connection with your customers.
Usually business owners use this tool to push ads to its customers, it might seem like the best approach considering that the campaigns carry a lot of value than regular promotional flyers.
Here are some tips to help you connect with your customers:
1. â€œfree, service, help, guaranteeâ€ are some of the words you may want to avoid when sending an email
2. Sending a â€œwelcomeâ€ or â€œgetting startedâ€ email, welcome new prospects/customers with an email that will help them know more about your products and services.
3. Business owners are usually busy throughout the day, so make sure your emails are worthy of their time. Providing value to what your sending should be a priority and make sure you answer every mail those common questions prospects or customers could have.
4. Keep your content short and simple to make sure your email is engaging.
5. Donâ€™t send the same email again and again. You can reposition or upgrade previous emails to make a new one, that way you can capture your customers attention If you havenâ€™t before.
| 11/6/2017 | 0 comments
smartWEBSITES are integrated with features and applications that will allow a company analyze data and present actionable events to improve decisions with the purpose to understand the behavior and needs of your customers to help your company grow.
dotFRONT white label program can help you utilize your business's unique branding to offer website design and development services without investing in infrastructure or technology creation around the solution.
dotFRONT All-in-One Marketing & Business Platform are integrated with applications (Lead & Customer managers "CRM", Billing, Marketing, Analytics, Website, Live chat, among others).
We are a Web design and web development company located in Fort Lauderdale.
Our solution integrates all features and functionalities to improve web presence, manage your business and market your products & services. You have nothing to download, Nothing to Install, Always Updated. Lunch marketing campaigns with few clicks.
We are the leaders in Smartwebsites. Our website are integrated with almost all features and functionalities (blog, newsletters, gallery videos and pictures, custom forms, chat, payments, etc). Nothing to download, Nothing to install, always updated.
dotFRONT Customer Relationship Manager a great strategy to help a company the relationships and interactions with customers and potential customers. Will help a company stay connected, simplify processes and improve to grow profit.